Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post Father's Day

Ahhhh made it through the weekend. Spent some great time with my friends I hadn't seen for several years. Dined at Bonefish. Wow, that's my new favorite restaurant. Tried my first ceiveche. A big bowl of that could have been my dinner.

Trying to figure out what is a halfway point for us so we can have a couples weekend on the beach sometime in the future. Looks like North Myrtle Beach is a good point. It's halfway from everywhere in my life!

Father's day came with a round of golf for him with friends and a cookout with family. Church nursery for me. He also got the shirts that every father should get and the big plus, a new Blackberry! The youngest didn't get her nap so she was out as soon as we buckled her in to come home at 6:30ish. Bascially slept through bathtime and didn't wake up until 6:30 Monday morning.

Had a new roof put on. The roof looks great, however the roofing crew did a job on our siding pulling off the old roof and now we have to figure out how to get it looking good so they can get their final payment. Because right now it doesn't look so good.

Dentist appt today. Then I've got plans to scrub my shower curtain outside. Oh the excitement.

JJ

No comments: