Monday, July 6, 2009

hello Monday

Well, the "food poisoning"I don't think was food poisoning as Gini is now sick. I got to work at 8 and my phone was not charged. At 8:30 my mom got a hold of me and said my daycare provider called to say Gini had thrown up 3 times and to come get her.

I plugged my phone in to charge and I had received a VM from daycare saying she had done this between 8 and 8:20. So I had to turn right around after tying up a couple of loose ends at work and retrieve Gini from mom.

Last night it had been decided that the boys WOULD attend VBS this year (the oldest teared up when I said we wouldn't be going this year). So Mom was supposed to only pick up the boys and drop them off and go home to rest more from her stomach flu. Poor thing had then also to pick up Gini, take her to my house, rinse her off, then go register the boys. I felt so bad for her. I work an hour away. I so appreciate what she did for us today.

Gini is asleep now. Hopefully that will help her.

JJ

No comments: